Monday, August 23, 2010

Letter Of Annoucing A Doctor

warning: SASL authentication problem: unable to open Berkeley db / etc/sasldb2: No such file or directory downloads

had, on a hard disk that you no longer use for that, a
. aMule your setup and everything else, including their Temp, which contains the files of partial discharges.
Today I tried to move those partial discharge (*. part files
 
, part.met.bak and *. *. part.met.seeds , containing, respectively , the downloaded data information download a backup copy of it, and a list of sources when they are scarce.
I have found that simply moving these files to
.aMule / Temp I use now, renaming those whose serial number matched an existing group, it works perfectly. Eye, yes, you use the same numbering for those who had the same number. So if you have to move 001.part , 001.part.met and 001.part.met.bak
, and there are those names in the Temp
destination, you can call 901.part
,
901.part.met and 901.part.met.bak but 901.part , 902.part.met and 903.part.met.bak .

0 comments:

Post a Comment