I love watching movies on my computer, I have a small collection of movies in high definition (720p and 1080p) format of choice for these files is the Matroska (*. mkv )
But to decode this type of HD content will need enough computing power, some programs provide via GPU acceleration, but this list is too limited, the only thing that comes to mind right now is PowerDVD and truth very good program ...
Well, today's guide taught us to use our video card to accelerate and improve the image quality of high definition content.
Before I start making a recommendation to speed up the video need a video card Radeon or Geforce, any number would work, but if you want to do is Post-process (see below) I recommend a Geforce 8 series or Radeon 3000 series.
Now let's see what we need ...
software "First of all download the latest version of DirectX, we can download from HERE
" We also need the latest drivers for our video card.
And we need Media Player Classic Home Cinema, looks old and simple, I know, but this player is the most versatile, stable and complete I've seen, you can download HERE
Of course we will need Matroska content in Internet can download many trailers.
order to use the software have to specify if you use Windows Vista or XP, personally I recommend Windows Vista. To run it just double click the file give mplayerc.exe, no need to install.
Ok, let's set it up. First thing we do is go to the options screen and Player, selected to launch the content in full screen:
section can select which format is the default player with multiple formats, I recommend to configure it to your liking.
After this we move to the Playback / Output, here if you have Windows XP overlay mixer selected, VMR7, VMR9 or VMR9 renderless. If you are using Windows Vista select EVR or EVR custom renderer.
Each time we make changes here you should save, close the program and open it again.
After that we go to the Internal Filters section, and checked the option that says Matroska, this is the key to accelerating using the GPU.
After this should already be running the GPU to accelerate content, then I'll put a screenshot of my machine playing a movie, my Quadcore practically see the rest!
Click photo to enlarge it, is quite large.
Well, the best of it remains to be seen, we can use the power of your video card to significantly improve image quality. The option is in Play / Shaders.
can even combine several for further improving image here I leave a tip:
When we started the play can turn on or off the shaders using Ctrl + P, so we will realize the difference it makes.
I hope this little guide can enjoy even more of their movies, I was testing and shaders work with almost any video format.
0 comments:
Post a Comment