Climb 6Mb (interlude)
For some reason (still do not quite understand) my new server is dropped repeatedly. Can be blamed (in part) the hardware : old and full of dust , may also be because of the ADSL line from there, near the limit of distance can also be a thing of the ADSL router, which is really old ( to say that no web interface but only telnet), it may be because of the installation of copper in the house (rusty in places, wet in another, and poorly maintained), or can, in short, that a thing of the above together.
But it happened that sometimes the computer in question (the factor 1, the "jargüar) remained blocked (which began to make there.) Perhaps the trip gave him a shake to dust, I mean, the trip shook the dust.
So I got a Debian microportátil a recientita (a testing a month ago), I installed the Bind, Postfix and Courier, I copied the settings from the dusty and run.
Currently, it works.
keep you informed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment