My Computer slow to install Windows XP (Solved)
ever struggled with any computer that relentisima super? because this was my case, but I did not slow me izo within the OS (operating system) but to install it. I would believe if I told you last at least 9 hours to install Windows XP ? because believe me! T_T that if I go haha. Duro forever copying files to windows xp to install and when installed sooo just wanted to start entering windows thing that ever could. and last for several weeks so formatting, reinstalling, the thinking that went well.
The solution was something I did not expect, and went straight to the damn Processor "Celeron" processor which is the least buy them and if I have is that my parents bought it a type. Then you remove the processor was 1.4GB/256/400 and then nothing, not even rip the bios, take it away and went back to
had already
, the Celeron
, ok again and my windows install surprise! " This fast as before! ", my guess is that maybe he had a false contact in the process connections, such Piquitos with processors and put it on the plate base. This post is dedicated to all those who have the same problem, and I hope it is resolved as me and not standing up for who is suffering.
0 comments:
Post a Comment